THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CAROL’S KITCHEN TO MAKE YOUR FUNDRAISER A HUGE SUCCESS!
(50 PIE MINIMUM ORDER)-ORGANIZATION PROFITS ESTIMATED AT $7.00/PIE
- All organizations are responsible for sales tax. A 1% sales tax fee will be deducted from all proceeds. Non-profit organizations may provide a proper tax exemption certificate to eliminate the sales tax charge. The form must be provided before delivery date.
- Products will be ready for pick-up within 2-3 weeks of order date. All dates must be approved by Main Street Meat Co. before commencing any sales activities.
- All Carol’s Kitchen products are frozen and must be distributed within 2-3 hours of pick-up or delivery by us. It is the responsibility of the group to handle products in a manner that ensures the products integrity.
- Main Street Meat Co. will offer FREE delivery to one location within a 25 mile radius of our location.
- Full payment is due before or upon delivery or pickup, in the form of a cashiers’ check, money order, or organizational check. ONLY ONE CHECK IS ACCEPTED, NO PERSONAL CHECKS. CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED (3% HANDLING FEE).
- Upon pick-up or delivery, all items should be counted and verified. After verification, you will sign the invoice for approval. Products cannot be returned for refund or credit. Please report to us immediately any damaged or unsatisfactory product. We will be happy to replace it.
- For our very LOCAL organizations, we offer a customer pick-up option. This streamlines the sales process for the organization and alleviates delivery of the product. The customer is simply given a coupon to bring into Main Street Meat Co. to pick up their product within a 10-day period. This arrangement will result in a $1.50 handling charge per pie deducted from organization proceeds.
- The Carol’s Kitchen brand of products is one of the many products that are offered by Main Street Meat Co. Please speak to us about additional offers we have for your organization.
- ALL correspondence for fundraisers should be made to email@example.com. Please do not call the store as retail employees do not have fundraiser information.